Skip to main content

Payroll and Bookkeeping Services Forms

If you are ready to engage Pacific Northwest Tax Service to provide payroll or bookkeeping services for your business, then please download and complete the appropriate documents shown at the bottom of this page.   All documents are saved in PDF format.  Download Adobe Reader (free version) to open and complete these documents.

For bookkeeping services, complete our Bookkeeping Services Engagement Letter and return it to us.

For payroll services, complete the following documents and return them to us:

  1. Payroll Services Engagement Letter
  2. Payroll Services Questionnaire
  3. Form W-4 Employee Withholding Certificate for each employee for whom payroll will be issued
  4. If you do not have an EIN and want us to obtain one for you, please also complete Form SS4 Application for EIN and Authorization to Apply for an EIN

For each employee you hire, you must also verify that the employee is legally allowed to work.  Have the employee complete Form I9 and keep that document with your permanent employee records.

All employers are required to carry workers' compensation insurance.  Contact your insurance agent or visit the SAIF website for employer coverage information and to obtain coverage.