Skip to main content

Non-Profit Organizations

Our staff are experienced with preparing and filing returns for small, non-profit organizations.

Tax Exempt Organizations must generally file Form 990 (or Short Form 990 EZ), Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax. 

Small tax-exempt organizations that previously were not required to file due to gross receipts of $25,000 or less must now file Form 990-N. Form 990 must be electronically filed.  There is no paper 990N. An organization required to file Form 990N can choose to file Form 990 or 990EZ, instead.

Please go to our Non-Profit Organization Tax Organizer page for more information on what to bring.